Get Life Insurance
The True Cost of Life Insurance
“I can’t afford it.”
This is one of the most common reasons people give for not having life insurance. But the truth is: It’s less expensive than you think.
People with no life insurance overestimate its cost by three times. And even those who have coverage, overestimate its cost by two times.1
Did you know that a healthy 30-year-old man would pay less than $13 a month for a 20-year, $250,000, level-term policy?2
While it is an expense that you have to budget for, imagine what the financial impact would be for your family if something were to happen to you and you had no life insurance coverage at all.
There’s a policy to fit every budget, and a life insurance agent can help you find coverage that’s right for you.
1 2013 Insurance Barometer Study, conducted by Life Happens and LIMRA
2 Best annual cost quoted by AccuQuote.com, 2013
The solution is life insurance, which may be more affordable than you think.
We only want what’s best for our children—and to protect them. The Tang’s moving story shows why we need to think ahead with life insurance.
It’s our job to make it easy. Let us help!
Life Insurance Awareness Month
Why choose an independent insurance agency? Trusted Choice!
Off to College !!
Westfield Insurance – Wespak
It’s that time of year! Your children are going back to college and they have a lot of stuff to take.
If renting a U-Haul, take this into consideration:
- There is $2000 coverage under a Wespak for non-owned trailers.
- Most of the time, the trailers are valued higher than that limit and need to have the physical damage coverages purchased from the rental facility.
- Any drivable U-Haul vehicle will need to have coverage purchased because they are commercial vehicles not personal ones.
- A box truck is always rated commercially.
Winterize Your Home and Avoid Insurance Claims
Grange Insurance offers these tips to help you prepare your home for the cold months which may help you avoid unnecessary claims:
- Avoid ice dams
- Prevent water damage from bursting pipes
- Keep your sidewalks and driveways clear of ice and snow
- Inspect heating systems and alternative heating sources
- Properly shut down a vacant home
Click Here to learn more.