Top 5 states for deer collisions:
West Virginia, Montana, Iowa, South Dakota, Pennsylvania
States where driver is least likely to strike a deer:
Florida, California, Nevada, Hawaii
Months in which deer collisions are most common:
November (18% of all incidents), October then December
Tips to avoid collisions:
- Be aware of posted deer crossing signs
- Note that deer are most active from 6-9 p.m.
- Use high beam headlights at night
- Avoid distractions like cell phones and eating
Still locally owned and operated. Still providing personal, responsive, knowledgeable service to clients in Medina County and the surrounding area.
Founder Howard Hunter, other distinguished alumni, and staff.
Hunter Insurance Agency is a proud sponsor of these recent and upcoming events:
- Medina Ministerial Association MLK Community Celebration
- Hospice of Medina County Lifefest
- Feeding Medina County “Breaking Bread on Bourbon Street”
- Medina City Schools Foundation Run.4.Fun
- Medina High School Baccalaureate Service
- Medina County Suicide Prevention Walk
- Faith in Action Twin Sizzler
- Medina County Womens Endowment Fund Festival of Trees
Also, Hunter Insurance was recognized once again by United Way of Medina County for its agency and employee participation.
Are we tooting our own horn here? Maybe a little. But doesn’t it make sense to buy insurance (or whatever else, when possible) from a local business where some of the dollars you spend are going to make their way directly back into our community? We think so! And charitable contributions are just one part of the picture. Also consider that the taxes we pay help support our schools, our library, our police and fire departments, and on and on. We’re proud to live here and work here, serving and supporting the community we all enjoy.